Why you should focus on voice search optimization: Statics
Recent years have seen a rise in the usage of voice searches, which is expected to continue as technology develops in 2023 and on. Here are some statistics and data that demonstrate the significance of voice search:
1. Increased Usage: A Internet world stats analysis estimates that by 2022, 55% of households will have smart speakers and that 40% of consumers would use voice search at least once each day.
2. Fast and Convenient: Voice search makes it simple for consumers to find information without typing down their search terms. Due to this, an increasing number of users are using voice search for routine tasks like setting reminders, getting directions, and discovering nearby businesses.
3. Improved User Experience: Voice search allows users to communicate with their devices in a more conversational and intuitive way. Due to this, voice search has become a popular option for people who find it difficult or time-consuming to type out queries on a keyboard.
4. Growing Adoption of Smart Speakers: People are using smart speakers more and more frequently as they discover that they make it simpler to obtain information and manage their homes. Over 100 million smart speakers are currently being used in the US, according to a survey by eMarketer.
5. Increased Mobile Usage: Because of the ease with which people may get information while on the go, voice search is especially well-liked on mobile devices. Over 20% of mobile queries are now conducted via voice search, according to a Google analysis.
These statistics illustrate the growing significance of voice search and the necessity for companies to be voice-search-friendly on their websites in order to remain competitive and gain new clients. Businesses can make sure they stay visible and relevant in this quickly changing environment by recognizing the trends in voice search and altering their tactics accordingly. So voice search SEO is very essential thing to do for your site.
Optimize Your Site for Voice Search and Boost Your Rankings:
Necessary steps to take as a digital marketer to stay strong with voice search SEO:
1. Emphasize on Long-Tail Keywords: Users tend to use longer sentences while making voice searches because they are often more conversational than text-based searches. You should look for long-tail keywords that precisely match the kinds of queries customers could make if you want to rank for these types of searches.
2. Prepare for Local SEO: People frequently conduct voice searches while on the go to locate local information, such as the location or phone number of a restaurant nearby. Include your company name, address, and phone number (NAP) on every page of your website to assure that it is optimized for local SEO.
3. Use structured data to annotate your website’s HTML to help browsers better understand the content on your pages. Structured data is also referred to as schema markup. By giving search engines additional information, structured data can help your website appear more frequently in voice search results.
4. Increase Page Load Speed: Voice search outcomes frequently give websites that load rapidly the upper hand. By minimizing the size of your photos, using a quick and dependable hosting provider, and maintaining a strategic distance from plugins that can slow down your site, you can ensure that your website is optimized for quick load times.
5. Create Mobile-Friendly Content: Since many voice searches are made on mobile devices, it’s essential to make sure your website is mobile-friendly. Make sure your content is readable on a mobile website by using a fully responsive that adjusts to the size of the user’s screen.
6. Offer Top-Notch Content: As with other search engines, content is still king. Make sure the information on your website is of the utmost quality and answers any queries that users may have when using voice searches.
7. Use Google My Business to manage your company’s information across Google, including Maps and Search. Google My Business is a free tool. You may improve your exposure in voice search results by checking your company information and making sure it’s updated.
In conclusion, you should prioritize optimizing your website for long-tail keywords, local SEO, data structures, fast loading speeds, mobile friendliness, high-quality content, and integrating Google My Business if you want to rank well on voice search results. By following these suggestions, you can boost the visibility of your website and increase voice search traffic to it.